12.05.2009
It's great to be from ALABAMA!!!!!
Wow...SEC champs! What more can I say?!!.....well, maybe just a few things...that was SUCH a fun game! I don't think I've had that much fun watching a game since the SEC game in 1999! Andy and I actually passed up going to ATL (we went last year and had a bitter taste still I guess!!) but had such a fun group of about 15 people out at my parents house-We watch lots of games with our fellow tiders the Sprayberry's and the Cole's....Andy, Steven, and Cameron are slightly obsessed and know way too much about Alabama football...which makes for very fun commentary...and then there's Patton who as usual, keeps us all laughing....anyways, we're making our plans for Pasadena now! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
HAHAHHAHAHA! thats all i can say.
I love it, especially the picture where we are all screaming. I was turned around yelling to Cameron "that's what you wished for!" HAha!
What a funny picture of us screaming! We were going crazy at the TV, it would have been fun to be the one on the other side watching us act like fools! What fun! I enjoyed every second of that game! Roll Tide!!!
Post a Comment