12.22.2009

30 isn't so bad!

I turned the big 3-0 last Monday. I have the best family and friends in the world! The celebrations started Saturday night when Andy took me to the "Standard Bistro" at Mt. Laurel. If your from bham you know, but it's one of bhams best places and we had never been...it was delicious! Then Sunday we celebrated at my parents for lunch. Then Monday my mom took me and about 12 friends to Bottega Cafe....my favorite hot spot in the Ham. Oh, and I also got to meet Frank Stitt and gave him a business card and we talked food....it was pretty cool. Maybe he'll hire me...or wait...better idea, maybe he'll buy Amacs.

Greatest friends in the world!





Ryder wasn't quite sure what to think about the candles...I guess when you see fire for the first time your not sure what to think!


Ryder.....the best give in the world!!!! Although Andy did have another gift for me....he was trying to surprise me with a trip to New York but then he decided to tell me before he booked everything... since we are going to the Rose Bowl we decided to delay my "bday trip" til the spring (being born in december=bad timing...ha!)...so it will be something fun to look forward to!


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Ash! So I am officially inviting you all over. Pick a day to come to lunch for a playdate or dinner with the husbands. Obviously it may need to be after the new year, so let me know. love, T

Maggie Pelton said...

Happy Birthday Ash! I miss good Bham restaurants. Looks like you had a blast. My big 3-0 was great, too!