
REALLY WORKS!!!!! I was starting to wonder if all this eat, wake, sleep schedule stuff I was doing was really going to pay off....but here we are at 8 1/2 weeks old and two nights in a row he has slept through the night...8 hours! YAY! And if you've done it then you'll understand when I say..I will take all the credit! whew, that was hard work! Now, hopefully we can just keep this trend up..we'll see!





7 comments:
It does really work. Owen sleeps 12 hours a night now and has since he was about 4 months old! He doesn't nap very good anymore but as long as he is sleeping 12 hours- I will take it! Ryder is precious by the way!
So happy for you!!! He will start to nap better too. Eva will take 1 to 2 hour naps and sleep from8 ish to 7. You've done so great!!! I tried to call today but I know you're busy right now. Yea Ryder!
way to go ash! :)
it is so tough - but so worth it!
loved seeing you today - and holding that sweet little man!!
AMEN! It really does work! Callahan and Evans both slept through the night early on. Callahan at 8 weeks and Evans at 12 weeks! I am SO thankful to have 2 good sleepers. Sleep training is definitely the way to go!
Way to go!! Yes, it does work! I have awesome sleepers even now and I credit it all to baby wise! I know you are thrilled to be getting sleep!
Babywise is AWESOME!!! It worked for both of our girls by 6 weeks! It is definitely not easy, but totally worth the full night of sleep after 6 (or 8) long weeks!
Baby Wise is completely the way to go! We did it with M and she was a champ baby--always so easy! Sleeping was never our issue. Eating was and Baby Wise totally helped with that, too. If (when!!) we are blessed with another baby, we will totally do it again. So glad he's doing to well! He is completely precious!
Post a Comment