6.03.2009

Cooking Segment




Ashley Mac's got to be featured on another morning show today. This time was a little easier since I had done it before but I still wish I could hire a "stand-in" to do appearances for the business..ha! Anyways, this is our coconut caramel pie and you can get the recipe off of our website- www.ashleymacs.com then click on press release at the bottom and it should be the top link.
click on this link below and then scroll down you will see the segment-Ashley Macs part 1 and part 2.


http://cfc.abc3340.com/videoondemand.cfm?category=toa
Also, I'm finally updating the Ashley Mac's blog as we have lots of new things going on so check it out when you get a chance!

1 comment:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

So fun!!! you are getting big time!! Hey, michele's shower is next weekend and I am way behind in getting with you about this. I either want to do a monogram strawberry cake, truffles, or cupcakes. what do you think?? email me at danacsheheane@gmail.com or i'll call you tomorrow! thanks ashley!! love, dana