So fun Ashley!!! You look amazing and Ryder looks adorable in his pictures!
You look so good! I love those pics! it's amazing how clear it is...so sad I won't see you this weekend. :-( know that i'll be thinking of you.
Those are great pictures of him! Nolan always has a hand or foot over his face. For all the ultrasounds that we had, we never really got to see him! :)You are almost there!!
Ashley, you look great! I know you are so excited! Congrats to both of you!
sweet baby ryder!!! i love your ever growing belly...you look beautiful!
I am so excited for you!! You still look awesome!! I hope I look as good as you when I get preggers. I am sad I am missing your shower too. Love you!1
You look great!! You are just so cute pregnant :) Ryder will be here before you know it!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So fun Ashley!!! You look amazing and Ryder looks adorable in his pictures!
You look so good! I love those pics! it's amazing how clear it is...so sad I won't see you this weekend. :-( know that i'll be thinking of you.
Those are great pictures of him! Nolan always has a hand or foot over his face. For all the ultrasounds that we had, we never really got to see him! :)You are almost there!!
Ashley, you look great! I know you are so excited! Congrats to both of you!
sweet baby ryder!!! i love your ever growing belly...you look beautiful!
I am so excited for you!! You still look awesome!! I hope I look as good as you when I get preggers. I am sad I am missing your shower too. Love you!1
You look great!! You are just so cute pregnant :) Ryder will be here before you know it!!!
Post a Comment