So, I've been a terrible blogger lately....this month has been insanely busy....but lot's of fun as well!
We had a surprise Bday party at my house to celebrate Deb's 30th Birthday!
Happy Birthday Deb!!! We Love you!
Noelle's little girl, Graham, loved playing in Ryders unfinished nursery....and especially loved getting in his crib! Too cute!
Julie graduates from Law School!!!! Congrats Jules...we love you and are so proud of you!
My dad turns 60!
So, sorry to dissapoint any of our other precious little girls, but I'm pretty sure Kate is Andy's favorite....she LOVES Mr. Andy and always wants him to hold her....she especially loves coming to visit Ashley Mac's because we give her strawberry cake(:
We are going to hire Kate to wash our windows at Amacs....
I guess we're gonna have to have a girl too....so precious
Well, my belly is officially catching up to Scott's...
Andy turns 29- are we really almost 30 now? yikes!

Lauren's Baby Shower....we can't wait to meet this little girl....who is waiting on a name?!!!
Cake Pops....I made cake pops for the shower favors...I'm sure many of you have seen this on Bakerella's blog.....we make "cake truffles" at AMac's and "cake pops" are really just our cake truffles on a stick...so it was super easy and fun to do something a little different..although I don't think I could do all the animals and shapes she does!
My dad turns 60!Lauren's Baby Shower....we can't wait to meet this little girl....who is waiting on a name?!!!





4 comments:
Wish I had your maternity wardrobe. You look great!
what a fun month...especially since i was at most of those events!!! kate said to tell andy hello and that she is coming to visit soon for some cake samples!!
I agree with Laura, what fun May has been with all the parties!! I love parties, esp. surprises!!! Congrats to Julie! Yeah, Madelyn is a little jealous of Kate, since she was the first life group girl to come around. :) Guess we need to come for more samples at Ashley Macs (and maybe I should get her out of the car when I do come).
Ok, so with the cake pops, I guess you put the stick in before freezing?? Love it!
Post a Comment