Little Isaac Sprayberry was born last Tuesday and is adorable! It was our first visit to see a newborn since we've been pregnant so it was kind of surreal thinking that we will be doing this soon! Kimmie and Steven, we couldn't be more happy for y'all and we are praying you stay in Bham so our kids can grow up together!(although ours could be 6'5" 280lbs and might beat your kid up)
2.03.2009
Congrats Kimmie and Steven!
Little Isaac Sprayberry was born last Tuesday and is adorable! It was our first visit to see a newborn since we've been pregnant so it was kind of surreal thinking that we will be doing this soon! Kimmie and Steven, we couldn't be more happy for y'all and we are praying you stay in Bham so our kids can grow up together!(although ours could be 6'5" 280lbs and might beat your kid up)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey, Sorry you are still so sicky. I had a dentist appt last week and stopped by. I was sitting in my car talking before I went in and waved to Andy-he waved back, but I dont think he could quite place who I was. Cant wait to eat my potato soup and chicken divan! Hope and pray the nausea lets up soon.
You both look like naturals :)
thanks ash for featuring little isaac in your post.:) we CANNOT wait to come and visit you in the hospital!!! it will be here before you know it!
didn't you go to the doctor last week...why no update??? :)
Post a Comment