We are anxiously awaiting our u/s in less than 2 weeks to find out what our little peanut is! I can't say time is flying by, but at the same time, it is hard to believe we are almost half way through! (Praise the Lord! Pregnancy doesn't seem to like me very much!)
Anyways, thought it would be fun to get everyone's vote.....here are few things to help you make your educated guess(:
1. I personally have no gut feelings about what it is....always thought we would have a boy first- or even have all boys period- but I think that's just because I have 3 brothers and am used to that. BUT, now that most of my friends have girls, that is seeming very fun! Love the clothes and all my nursery ideas are for girls!
2. I am 17 wks and still throwing up- accompanied by headaches on many afternoons
3. the heartbeat has been average the whole time...150ish
4. Smells are killing me...I even have to wash my clothes more freqently- if I wear something for an hour I can't put it back on!
5. Andy is convinced it's a boy- but I think that's just because he wants one so bad!
6. My mom thinks it's a girl
7. Most of our employees think it's a boy
8. One friend had a dream it was a girl (with cute shoes on might I add!) and another friend had a dream it was a boy
9. Carrying Low or High? I don't get how people guess by this because I'm not really showing enough to tell- but I will post a pic sometime
10. I crave salty all the time!!! which if you know me that is very strange- used to eat ice cream EVERY night! Now, I can hardly put anything sweet in my mouth!
Ok, I think that's all the tips I have--- cast your votes!!!(:





12 comments:
I guess GIRL mostly because everything you just described was how I was with Ellie Kate. The headaches were horrible and the throwing up lasted FOREVER (23 weeks). I always wanted mexican or something salty with her too! I'm so excited for y'all!
i am going with girl just because that seems to be the trend and because you have been so sick! can't wait to find out!
I have been saying GIRL! Exactly what I went through, up to 18 weeks and little bit after. I meant to call you this week to check in. I am about to post my newest belly pic. Eva is moving like a kickboxer, all the time.
Feel better!
GIRL!!! I'll be shocked if it's not! Almost exact same stuff as with Maggie. Sick until 16 weeks, maybe 18. Craving salty, wierd! Smells drove me nuts, too. You're probable going to throw up reading this but one day I was craving fried chicken so I went to, of all places, the WAL-MART DELI and got chicken fingers and fried okra!!!!!!! When you get through throwing up, read on. That's exactly what I did after I finished it, threw it all up! Whatever would posses me to eat that crap?
Girl? I don't know, I'm horrible at guessing though! I normally guess wrong, so maybe boy!!
I am totally voting on a GIRL!!!! Your pregnancy seems like mine was with Madelyn. I do hope the sickness goes bye bye soon. Cant wait to find out!!!!
So far 8 out of 8 summer babies that I know of are all GIRLS! So I'm thinking GIRL, too, but at some point, the trend has to stop!
hmmmm...well, i would like it to be a boy so isaac can have a play mate...but i'm honestly thinking girl as well. i'm sure isaac would be happy either way.:)
can't wait to find out!!!!!!
I'm voting Boy... not sure why. Either way, I can't wait to find out!
I'm leaning towards girl, but I want to say boy because almost everyone said girl. I like to be different. By putting it this way....I am right either way;) Is that cheating?
I too am putting my hat in for a girl.
My vote is GIRL!! I know that either way he/she will be fabulous but I am getting the girl vibe. : ) Hope you are feeling better. SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
Love you!
Post a Comment