
My brother, Scott, is number 60 in the middleIt's fun having Scott on the team because we always get to hang out with the players and stuff at the hotel and feel all cool. You know I have a big crush on TC and all those big black teddy bear players. Plus we get the inside scoop on what went wrong (some major coaching mistakes and one too many players getting trashed everynight before the game)...oh yeah, and having Andre out (my other crush) didn't help us either. Oh well, 12-2 is way better than I had expected for this year. And thanks to my husbands obsession with Rivals.com apparently we have lots of talent coming in next year... yay!!! Roll Tide!!!





2 comments:
I saw your mom on the big screen at the game... hilarious!!! :)
Jeff never reads blogs...but I sent him over here so he could get the inside scoop! LOL!!!
Post a Comment