For some reason I was incredibly nervous last Thursday going to my OBGYN for the first time. I got so used to the same doctors and nurses doing my u/s at the specialist and everything always being "fine" and wasn't ready to go to any "strangers". But Praise the Lord everything was perfect and baby mac is still safe and healthy thus far. It is absolutely amazing how quickly they grow! I mean it has a nose and mouth and toes and everything now! It was bouncing around the whole time which was really fun to see. I go back in about 3 1/2 weeks for my 16 wk appt- and then 4 wks later for my 20 wk appt when we will find out what we are having- we can't wait for that day! The nausea is definitely getting better but I'm still praying it will go away for good soon! I still don't feel quite like myself most days. OH, and how could I forget, I have gained 7lbs!!!! I've always worn my clothes (especially jeans) very fitted so they are already tight which is a little depressing. I always thought I couldn't wait to get fat but now I'm not so sure how I feel about it!I know I say this everytime but I do sincerely appreciate all of you that have been praying for (first the conception) and (now the pregnancy) with this precious little life. We are amazed at God's goodness and mercy to us. We are constantly reminded of what an incredible blessing this child is. We are reminded that even if something were to go wrong God would STILL be Good and we would STILL be blessed and his mercies would STILL be new every morning. But for now, we are just thankful for everyday that God gives us with our baby and pray that it will be a healthy last 6 months.





5 comments:
so precious...
Congrats on your 11 wk. appt. Life truly is a miracle and blessing! So excited to see you progress...
Great to see you today! I love the U/S picture! Precious!
baby mac is so cute! glad things are continuing to go well!!!
I am so glad that everything is going well! What a precious baby :) I went by your Bluff Park store today to pick up a casserole. They are so yummy. Enjoy every minute of pregnancy because it goes by so fast!!
Post a Comment