11.03.2008

Halloween Bash







So, I think it's official.. i haven't dressed in any sort of costume since the AXO swap days.. it was good to feel young again(: We had such a fun time-although I can probably only do 2am once a month! Anyways, after a wonderful day in T-Town we went to walmart at 8:30 to look for a costume to a party that started at 8:00!! I was a "deviled egg" if you can't tell- I think only 2 people at the party actually got it....the round orange dot on my stomach is the yolk and the white shirt I have on is supposed to be the white part- and then you know the whole devil thing... A for effort right?!!!!ha Kris, y'all are the best...



2 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

umm...that was so fun! loved dancing with you!! thanks for the great picture on the top!!! I have a few of you I could post too! ;)

Carolynn said...

Looks like y'all had a GREAT time!