11.07.2008

Amazing Photographers!

Some friends of ours from church run a photography business and I just had to share about them because they are amazing!!!! I have tried time and time again to take some pictures of our food at Ashley Mac's for marketing purposes and it always looks like a big blob- so Erin and Corey came to the rescue! They do weddings, xmas cards, engagement pics etc... and now food!(: They just posted the pics of our cakes (and other things) on their blog... and keep scrolling to see their other work. They have such a unique way of capturing a moment that I have never seen before. I can't wait to have kids so I can have an excuse to use them more often!

http://www.erinnolenphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Haley said...

Ashley - those are great! I actually got her to take some pics of our boys and us the other day. So excited about seeing the proofs. I found her through your blog - hope you didnt mind - but I loved her work!! I keep thinking I will be able to come to your store one day but it hasnt happened yet! Roll Tide!!!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

those are amazing photos....you should be so happy with the results!

Deb said...

WOW...they did an outstanding job!! YUMMY! I want it all NOW!