If only I were talking about tequilla!(: Not quite so much fun though.. I went to the doctor last Thursday for an ultrasound and the Cysts did in fact shrink so that was a blessing. I started the follistim shots last Friday and will continue to take them until tomorrow night. We will go back this Thursday, August 21st, for another ultrasound to see how I am responding to my increased dose of 100iu (last time I only took 75 and had only 2 eggs which apparently is an "ok" response). They did tell my my FSH (follicle stimulating horomone) was slightly elevated as it has been before. I'm pretty sure that's not good but oh well. If things look good on Thursday then we will probably do another IUI on Friday or Saturday- then another lovely 2 week wait. If we aren't pregnant then we will do one final test on Andy just to close that door. So, I'm feeling like this is it... either way... which is surprisingly exciting to me. I'm ready to move on(:
Thanks for all the prayers and concerns- it really does mean so much to us! I never want to sound like I'm complaining with the "updates" I post. I really have an incredible life- a WONDERFUL husband, family, friends, and a God that loves me enough to take me through this journey because it IS the BEST plan for me!
8.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Ashley, thanks for being willing to share! I am so glad the cysts were gone. Love you girl!
Also, I am glad you had a great time at the reunion. I cant believe I have been out of high school 13 years! I'm old!
Thanks for posting an update. I'm praying for you! Please don't ever feel like you are complaining. You're sharing a very important part of your life, and we all want to help you through it. When the time comes, we will all celebrate with you too!! :)
I'll be praying for you this week. Hang in there! Love you! Oh, and the food at the lake was fabulous!!! Thanks so much for feeding us! It was such a treat to not have to cook or clean up anything!
I don't think it would ever come across as a complaint when you are sharing your story. It provides us (your stalking readers!) enough detail to pray for your specifically. You are demonstrating amazing strength and faith as you share your story with us. As someone who is struggling with "secondary infertility," I can relate a little bit to your struggle. Yet, we aren't going through the treatment phase that you are. We're in the wait and try again naturally phase, which requires lots of trying, lots of waiting, and lots of hoping. It is a privilege to pray for you as you journey to compete your family. Love, Natalie
Glad that you're back on track -- we'll continue praying.
Please share all you want! It is a privelege to pray for you, like Natalie said. I really hope this cycle is it! I know you are tired of the shots and treatments and emotional grief through it all. I remember it well. I know that the Lord is working a beautiful story for you and Andy and it is exciting for us to be a part of seeing Him build the family He wants for you in His timing. Let me know if you need anything!
i too, love reading your posts ash! you are such an encouragement to me and i am praying for strength and hope in this uncertain time. I can't wait to finally get together with you guys and talk in person. if we ever do finally get together!!;)
thanks for sharing and i love you!!
The font size looks so good. i'm laughing as i'm writing this! :)
Hey Ashley!
Just wanted you to know that we are praying for you!
XOXOXOXO!!
Brittney
Post a Comment