I figured if I didn't do this post right away that it would never happen..I absolutely love following my friends blogs and wish I was better and keeping my own up. There should be a professional blogger business...Kimmie or Rachel I'm sure I could pay you do that right?
Anyways, here are the pics (in no particular order)..... Our pastor does such an amazing job at explaining infant baptism and why we do it. I should just tape record him and push play when someone asks me about it.
Oh and since I haven't done monthly updates on Jackson I should mention he is now 10 1/2 months!! Not sure where time has gone!
My sweet grandmother, Apple. I hope I look this great when I'm 85!
Of course I had to include a few food pics.....love any occasion to cook a 4 course meal and bust out the China!
- For appetizers...Fruit and Smoked Gouda plate and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms- you can find the Mushroom recipe here
- Salad- Roasted Pear and Goat Cheese Salad you can come eat this salad here (:
- Main Course- Butternut Squash Galette and Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Dessert- The Barefoot Contessa's Pavlova
Roasted Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
Grandmommy and Kaki with their boys!
Don't mistake the headlock.... We love our cousin Cam!!!
Pavlova
Butternut Squash Galette












2 comments:
Hate we missed that adorable boy and his baptism! and i don't know why you included me on the professional blog thing...i haven't updated in two weeks i think. ha! just can't get it together.
and that meal looks super yummy. i've only had pavlova once...carla made it for me...and it doesn't look easy to make. but it's SO good! i'm sure mine would turn out terrible.
MISS YOU Girly!!!
I'm so bad that I don't even have time to check blogs much less do my own!!
I'm about to lick my screen though! And, could your family be any cuter?!! All of you!
Post a Comment