Yep, Lord willing, November 30th Ryder will become a big brother! I am 10 weeks now- we are beyond thankful for this new little life. We did have to do fertility treatments again, but thankfully the doctors were agressive and didn't make me re-test for things etc and just put me on the medicine I got pregnant with Ryder on...so we did 8 days of shots and one IUI (artificial insemination) and it worked the first time! Much easier than with Ryder! We are thrilled and praying for a healthy pregnancy!
5.04.2011
Ryder's Easter Surprise....
Yep, Lord willing, November 30th Ryder will become a big brother! I am 10 weeks now- we are beyond thankful for this new little life. We did have to do fertility treatments again, but thankfully the doctors were agressive and didn't make me re-test for things etc and just put me on the medicine I got pregnant with Ryder on...so we did 8 days of shots and one IUI (artificial insemination) and it worked the first time! Much easier than with Ryder! We are thrilled and praying for a healthy pregnancy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Yay!! Have been praying for you and little bit! So thrilled for God's addition to your family!
Yay!!! So exciting and so thankful for the Lord's blessing!
Congratulations, Ashley! So excited for y'all!
yeah ashley!!! praying for you and I was hoping to hear this soon :)!!
That is wonderful news! Congrats!
We are so, so happy for you!
Can't wait to watch our babies grow up together!
I am crying!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for y'all!
That is just awesome! So excited for you all!
Great news, Ashley! We're so excited for Andy, Ryder, and you!
Post a Comment