5.24.2011

22 Months

I can't believe my little monkey is getting so big now...almost 2...where does the time go?!!!!

Lately we have....

**Finished up our last day of MDO at Briarwood for the year! He absolutely loved it....as did I!

** He is going to St. Stephens Episcopal for their summer program so I can still work 2 days a week thru the summer. We can actually walk there from our house so I'm super excited about it.

**After a week of calling every color "green" he now will say almost every color.....it's pretty cute!

** I take him up to Ashley Mac's a few days a week, usually just to stop by and check on things...well, I wanted to teach him how to say it so he started saying it and then decided to change the name to "Momma Mac's"....it cracked me up the first time he did it! I guess that does make sense!












1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I love the pic of Ry Ry making that funny face through the trees. he is so cute!!