2.12.2011

18 Months!

Little Ryder just had his 18 Month appt last week....and as expected is growing like a weed!
27 lbs- 65%
33 in- 85%

It is such a complete JOY to be his momma! He talks a ton and will all of the sudden say words that I didn't even realized he knew! He is very observant and will copy things that I do (like he knows how to open the dishwasher, open the compartment and put the dish tablet in...it's one of his favorite things to do...wish I could teach him how to load the dishes!)


Above...his new little smirk when he's doing something silly or something that he knows he shouldn't be doing! Wow..they sure to learn that early!

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

Ryder is such a cutie, and I can't believe he is 18 months old! Trent had the same stats when he was 18 months- 27.4 lbs and 33 inches. I wish we lived closer, so they could play together. I can only imagine how much trouble Ryder, Isaac, and Trent could get into:)

Chandler said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how old he looks! You can tell he is all BOY!! I'm really looking forward to seeing you in April. It's going to be so much fun!!

Heather said...

Precious!! I think we need a play date during spring break!