3.25.2010

8 Months!!!

Ryder turns 8 months on Saturday...where has time gone?!!! Please slow down! My baby is not looking as much like a baby! Sad! I couldn't be more in love. I admit it, I'm one of "those" mom's that is annoyingly obsessed with their child. Sorry. At least I've confessed. When I take Ryder up to Ashley Mac's I get so excited to show the staff what the latest "trick" he does or his newest outfit etc... they love him though, so I don't think they mind(: He just has the sweetest most laid back disposition and the greatest personality..he's never met a stranger! I guess it doesn't hurt that we've "thrown" him into the real world since day 5...dragging him to work, shipping him off with grandparents, letting the girls at work babysit him while I have meetings etc. We certainly haven't stopped our life (or even slowed down!)...it's just a new thing to juggle that has happened to bring so much JOY! Thank you Lord for such a BLESSING! As I pray for him everyday, I also pray that I would NEVER forget that...even when the terrible two's come our way! Because I'm a sinful human being, I know there will be days that I will forget...just like those stinkin' Israelites..but by God's grace I pray they will be few and far between! For some random reason I was reading old posts on my blog from the "infertility years" and wow, if that's not a reminder of what a Blessing this child is then I don't know what is! Sometimes I hate to let myself "go there"...to remember what it was like makes my stomach hurt, but it's good for my soul! "For your eyes have SEEN all the GREAT work of the Lord that he did" Deut 11:7.
Truly amazing.

I might be easy...but I don't stay still!!! He's definitely got my high energy...he never slows down!
Laundry baskets rock!

Chillin....not really, I happened to get a quick shot before he dove off!!! The kid has no fear!
love those chunky legs!

Stop the cuteness!
Mom made me try on my new spring clothes...
Working on my pose....

I pulled up all by myself this time!
Momma loves Ry Ry!!! ( Poor kid....he has way too many nicknames...Andy's just glad that the more I give Ryder, the less he gets!)

I hope he doesn't have to wear this anymore...Spring please be here to stay!!!
Love to swing!
Love to crawl under furniture, beds, etc....!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

I miss him... I watched all the videos that I have of him on my phone last night. He is so precious!

The Reeds said...

Ryder is SO CUTE!! I was smiling the whole time I was reading this post! I'm with you- I love some chunky legs and some nicknames!