Christmas!
We've hosted several parties this year...as well as more family gatherings to come...so I was a little more motivated to decorate....but it was fun.... in fact I had to force myself to stop(: Another thing I enjoyed about this year is actually remembering why I am doing it- (because I had a certain 3 yr old asking me about it! fun to explain to him that we are decorating for the best birthday party of the year!)
Ryder has a "fun tree" in his room....so I am the boring mom that does a dressy tree
Advent Calendar...Ryder (3 1/2) was the perfect age to start this. He LOVES it...such a fun thing to look forward to every morning and I love how it has helped me anticipate Christmas too. I saw the stick and twine idea in a magazine and I used these little mini envelopes from Hobby Lobby (filled with cards that have a verse and a question that I printed from my friend Rachels blog
Dinner Party/Baby Shower with college friends
Party favors (makes your house smell wonderful!)












2 comments:
Looks so pretty! I love all the magnolia wreaths! Wow, I bet that took some time. Your advent thing looks great. I love seeing what different things people did with theirs!
Everything looks so good Ash! I miss that house. :) I need to do the advent calendar too...one of these days. This year has been kinda busy for us I think. Miss you and hope you had a GREAT birthday!!!
Post a Comment