2.14.2012

Happy Valentines Day

I like do something special for our staff at Ashley Mac's for holidays and made a few little treats for them this year (while they are busy making treats for everyone else!)

Healthy Snack Mix from Ingredients Inc.
And Cookie Dough Truffles...also from Ingredients Inc...
These hearts are homemade "resees eggs" from pinterest...and I just did hearts for v-day and we might do the eggs for Easter at Amacs...

We had a little mini photo session with my new camera at Ashley Mac's a few weeks ago...one day I'm going to read that manual so I know what i'm doing...but the auto is sufficient for now and way better than my phone which is what we used to use..ha.

Choc, Van, and Strawberry Cupcakes with fondant hearts...
Triple Chocolate Brownies with mint icing and ganache....
And we did a little scavenger hunt with this little guy this morning...as soon as we finished he says "I wanna do dat again!" Melt my heart!

2 comments:

Deb said...

The pictures (and the contents of the pictures) look fantastic. Yummy, yummy!! (hehe) Love the pic of Ryder too. He's just adorable!

Kimmie said...

love the last picture of Ryder! cute! oh, our boys are little stinkers aren't they. :)
and why didn't you bring me some of that yummy goodness when I dropped Isaac off at school? I'll let you pass this time. but next year's valentines day....