My parents, Scott, and my future sister-in-law (woo hoo!) got to join us too..it was such a treat!















He LOVED the water hose...and pitched his first temper-tantrum when I took it away from him!



Nap time! Which thanks to my parents meant "beach time" for me!!! I mean, let's face it, is there any other way to go to the beach when you have kids except with the grandparents?!!!
Time to wash all that sand off!!!
I would like to say this is his first taste of ice cream...but I'm pretty sure that was months ago..he's definitely his mother's child! I think he has my taste buds too...because he seemed to enjoy this homemade ice cream from the peach park more than "store bought" ice cream...
Opa (my dad) is no doubt Ryder's favorite...yes, even more favorite than me!..he cries every time he has to leave him. Per the picture below you can probably see why...he plays with him for hours...and takes him around to show him EVERYTHING!! "Ryder here's the shell, do you see the shell? where did the shell come from? Ryder here's the ocean, look at this oil in the ocean, it's not supposed to be here...Ryder oh look here's the sea gulls...look there's a plane..." you get the idea...he's quite entertaining! Dad, I love you and I love the way you love Ryder!(:
Check out those massive 2 front teeth...there so big for such a little guy...ha!
Out to one of our many yummy dinners! thanks Mom and Dad!
Below...once again, with...surprise...OPA! I mean, what kid doesn't want to be carried around in a shopping bag! I was just waiting for the bottom to bust open!
HAPPY 21st Birthday to Christy!!!! We had fun celebrating out our favorite place, Villagio..amazing food!





2 comments:
cutie patootie. :)
hey, when you get a chance can you send me some of your "healthy recipes." i'm sure the way you make all those gross vegtables is actually really yummy! :) thanks!
Such fun pictures! And my dad does the same thing with Abigail...and she just adores him and definitely wants him over me when he's around!
Post a Comment