1.13.2010

Lovin' life......

I know I keep saying this but I just can't believe how much fun being a mom is....I'm so completely in love...Ryder makes me smile all day long! It seems that most people subtract from the number of kids they think they want once they have their first one but Ryder has added to mine! If the Lord so chooses, 5 would be great! (my request to the Lord is to make them all as easy as Ryder though(:
Today we were at a friends house and he all of the sudden started sitting up! I was shocked! Then when I brought him home we made him do it for daddy...
Lookin like his daddy or what?!

Love the butt in the air...



Yes, I am pretty much always as happy as I look in the pic above and as laid back as I look in the pic below!


2 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Ryder, way to go buddy on sitting up! You are precious! Ash, yall will absolutely (esp Andy) love the 6 to about 18 month stage (this was Patrick's fav and now he likes Madelyn age -3). Yes, age 2, no fun! :) You are so stinkin cute Ryder! Love you!
Oh, and Roll Tide little man! #1

Jana said...

Ashley- Ryder is SO cute! His eyes just glow and his smile is infectious. Have a great day!
Jana