10.15.2009

Obsessed!

Some of you might recall my post a while back about my obsession with my husband (yes I'm still obsessed with him..another post about that tomorrow)....and now, I just have another one to add to it...ahhhh, I'm so in love with this little baby it's rediculous! I could just sit and stare at him for hours (which thankfully I have the time to do these days!). I seriously treasure every moment...soaking it all in, knowing every stage just flies by! my favorite things to do with him are....
1. watch him on his baby einstein play mat..he loves to look at his octopus and smiles sooo big and coo's and giggles at it..it's adorable!
2. go into his room in the morning to get him up and he stretches and smiles at me like he's so excited to see me....talk about melting your heart!
3. watch him hanging out with his daddy...they are so cute together- he loves to sit on Andy's lap facing out and watch tv with him..well not sure if he's really watching the tv but he's observing the room anyway
4. Let him fall asleep on my chest...and just lay there
5. Give him eskimo kisses on the changing table..for some reason he always seems so happy after I change him and he will coo and talk to me for a long time
6. Take pictures of him!!! We have lot's of photo sessions around here as you can see below..















2 comments:

Heath and Nikki said...

Love these pics Ash. He's getting so big!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...that last picture is an andy mac smirk if i have ever seen one. precious!! can't believe how big he's getting! :)